Brand Integration Manager
Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on Amazon FBA brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
We have raised the largest European pre-seed investment round in 2020 from investors to the tune of $65 million. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager to lead our Brand Integration team, ensuring a smooth transition from the former brand owners to Heroes.
- Develop a brand integration template, encapsulating all steps required to quickly and smoothly transition brands into the Heroes organisation
- Run brand-based projects and manage stakeholders, holding them accountable for their activities and ensure adherence to previously agreed on timelines
- Develop standard operation procedures (SOPs) for all steps of the migration, including listing migration; trademarks; supplier handover; inventory management systems; Amazon Seller Central and Brand Registry user accounts and permissions; Amazon account manager handovers, bank account mandate changes, preparation of closing accounts and accountant transitions; VAT filings; email etc.
- Work cross-functionally with Finance & Accounting, Investments, Supply Chain, Brand Operations and Marketing to ensure a seamless transition
- Ensure brand integrations are compliant with Amazon's terms and conditions
- 3+ years of experience in project management, marketing, or an analytical function, preferably at a startup or other fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people.
- Strong proficiency in excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Data Science or a related field