Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on Amazon FBA brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
We have raised the largest European pre-seed investment round in 2020 from investors to the tune of $65 million. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding quickly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
This position will work closely with the Head of Sourcing to lead and guide the development and execution of quality programs. The quality of our products is pivotal to our growth and continued success, so by owning our QA/QC/CSR procedures you’ll be playing a crucial role in helping us scale.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning sample approval according to defined technical specifications.
- Identifying and solving all quality issues during the production process for all purchased products.
- Researching and introducing any new related quality requirements/ tools/ technologies as needed to support the company business.
- Maintaining a binding sample product library of all our products
- Responsible for all quality relevant documents to vendors, submission, contracts and shipments area correct and complete.
- Advising management on the overall quality standard of products and suggest future strategies.
- Working closely with customer services and drive continuous improvement in quality.
- Working closely with the internal teams such as sourcing and logistics to ensure the success of supply chain and buying operations.
- You’ll have experience in handling general hardgoods
- You’ll have good knowledge of global safety requirements and quality standards
- You’ll have previous experience in working with European markets
- You’ll have experience managing supplier relationships in Far East Asia
- You’ll have experience liaising with a buying team based in Europe
- You’ll have experience working with factories in relation to assessments, audits and production monitoring.
- You’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in English is essential and Chinese a distinct advantage
- You’ll be passionate & obsessive about continuous improvement, demonstrating an ability to test, learn & iterate constantly.
- You’ll be excited at the opportunity to join a high-growth start-up, comfortable operating in an ever-changing environment and able to adapt and thrive in such a business.